- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
The Future of AI-Powered Autonomous Response
This white paper will explore the critical challenges that security teams face in this new era of cyber-threat, and how Darktrace Antigena is leveraging AI to autonomously fight back against advanced attacks, giving human responders the critical time needed to catch up.