- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Kemp Powers Application Migration to Public Cloud
Today, we are on the brink of another disruptive paradigm shift as an increasing number of businesses are starting to transition to an on demand digital business model to maintain a competitive edge. The only way to be as agile as possible and respond to scale and intelligent data requirements in near real-time is to leverage an infrastructure built for it. By their very design, public clouds such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform satisfy these requirements in an on-demand fashion.