- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Kemp Powers Application Migration to Public Cloud
Today, we are on the brink of another disruptive paradigm shift as an increasing number of businesses are starting to transition to an on demand digital business model to maintain a competitive edge. The only way to be as agile as possible and respond to scale and intelligent data requirements in near real-time is to leverage an infrastructure built for it. By their very design, public clouds such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform satisfy these requirements in an on-demand fashion.