- Quantum computing will break your encryption in a few years
- Metal firm Hydro plans recovery from ransomware that could be wiper malware
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- What is malvertising? And how to protect against it
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
Defending Against Encrypted Threats
According to research from the F5 Labs threat intelligence team, 80% of page loads on millions of sites sampled are encrypted. Transport Layer Security (TLS) adoption has become the norm for organizations of all sizes and in all industries due to several driving factors: the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Google search results ranking preferences, browser warnings for HTTP (cleartext) sites, and the growing importance of privacy, to name just a few.
While this evolution improves security for web traffic, it comes at a price—increased workload demand and the potential hazards of malware cloaked in encrypted traffic.
Find out how to defend against what you cant see.
- ‘Fresh blood’ seeking employers welcome revived mainframe course
- Volvo vehicles to pull themselves over if being driven drunk
- Google fined €1.49 billion for search ad blocks in third EU sanction
- NZ super funds call for action from Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Social media, ISP execs to face PM grilling over role in spreading hate
- SAP retail chief: Why more retailers need to harness data differently
- News Corp: Social media is facing a reckoning
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 March 2019
- MyState brings on first chief digital and marketing officer
- Marketing professor: For Holden, brand nostalgia ain’t what it used to be