- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
Defending Against Encrypted Threats
According to research from the F5 Labs threat intelligence team, 80% of page loads on millions of sites sampled are encrypted. Transport Layer Security (TLS) adoption has become the norm for organizations of all sizes and in all industries due to several driving factors: the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Google search results ranking preferences, browser warnings for HTTP (cleartext) sites, and the growing importance of privacy, to name just a few.
While this evolution improves security for web traffic, it comes at a price—increased workload demand and the potential hazards of malware cloaked in encrypted traffic.
Find out how to defend against what you cant see.
- Here's why private equity is putting ‘buckets of money’ into IT companies
- Watchdog calls for ‘new safety duty’ compliance over recalled products
- RIoT Solutions wins multimillion-dollar contract from QLD Govt
- US cyber vendor KnowBe4 lands in A/NZ
- DTA calls time on Cloud Services Panel with launch of new marketplace