- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
Defending Against Encrypted Threats
According to research from the F5 Labs threat intelligence team, 80% of page loads on millions of sites sampled are encrypted. Transport Layer Security (TLS) adoption has become the norm for organizations of all sizes and in all industries due to several driving factors: the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Google search results ranking preferences, browser warnings for HTTP (cleartext) sites, and the growing importance of privacy, to name just a few.
While this evolution improves security for web traffic, it comes at a price—increased workload demand and the potential hazards of malware cloaked in encrypted traffic.
Find out how to defend against what you cant see.
- Microsoft granted license to export 'mass market' software to Huawei
- Blackberry refreshes its UEM suite, focuses on zero-trust access
- How Tableau is fitting into the Salesforce family
- Sydney Quantum Academy gets ready for 2020 launch
- Google bars elections ads from using political leanings, voter data
- News Corp announces raft of advertiser offerings in an effort to woo brands
- Barack Obama: How to be a leader of leaders
- Getting the e.l.f groove back: What this CMO did to rejuvenate the beauty brand
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 November 2019
- How these retailers are building AI strategies and success in marketing