- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
5 Practical Methods to Mind the Gap between Security and Digital Transformation
Many companies are investing in implementing a cloud strategy as part of their digital transformation plans in order to realise increased scalability, efficiencies and drive innovation. Despite cybersecurity being front of mind for board members, many admit they do not have a strategy to tackle the ‘how, what, where and why’ questions related to data protection. In this eBook we will discuss why this is the case.