- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
5 Practical Methods to Mind the Gap between Security and Digital Transformation
Many companies are investing in implementing a cloud strategy as part of their digital transformation plans in order to realise increased scalability, efficiencies and drive innovation. Despite cybersecurity being front of mind for board members, many admit they do not have a strategy to tackle the ‘how, what, where and why’ questions related to data protection. In this eBook we will discuss why this is the case.
- Hitachi Vantara appoints Adrian Johnson as A/NZ managing director
- AWS multi-cloud snub avoids ‘lowest common denominator’ approach
- Arq Group starts to see a financial uptick after challenging 12 months
- Vocus revenues flat following 'year of significant change'
- Wipro partners with Automation Anywhere for lab project
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Big Switch targets shadow IT, hybrid cloud growth with fortified software family
- Safari to ape Firefox, go all-in on anti-tracking
- Creating the correct DevOps culture: Failure is a part of the success
- Microsoft buys jClarity to boost Java on Azure
- Qantas highlights increased engagement as loyalty program returns stronger earnings
- Nine Entertainment reports profit following merger
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 August 2019
- Lenovo: Experience more important than price or product
- Rio Tinto and Marcel Sydney team up on augmented reality $20 bill donation effort