- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
What is 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)?
Today, wireless access is a necessity for most users. Both workers and consumers have come to expect a reliable Wi-Fi connection, and companies need to meet these expectations and provide an amazing experience or risk losing business. However, to ensure they can meet this demand, it is important that businesses have the best possible Wi-Fi standards in place. This white paper examines what 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) is and the benefits it can provide businesses.
- 'Vaccine' for machine learning models developed by CSIRO's Data61
- Telstra rolls out private 4G network for Newcrest’s Lihir goldmine
- BaptistCare cuts manual data handling, paper processes
- Seeing the signs (and locating them) with Google Street View and deep learning
- NAB unveils $2bn capital boost for startups