- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
Case to Simplify Data Protection
Today's Backup and Recovery is complex. Data growth and silos are driving IT complexity. Infrastructure silos are driving unnecessary data copies. Downtime and lost data directly impact revenue. Organisations need a modern solution that can simplify their backup and recovery globally. Simplify your end-to-end data protection. Download this complimentary resource and learn how you can simplify your backup and recovery today.
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up