- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Taking a Modern Approach to Data Protection for Web-Scale Infrastructure
Threats to data have never been greater or more sophisticated. From ransomware attacks and a dizzying array of unmanaged endpoints to simple human error, enterprises must do more to ensure the availability of their mission critical data when and where it is required. The regulatory, legal, operational and financial implications of lost or compromised data are staggering. This paper looks at a new breed of modern, web-scale data protection solution—and examines how it makes data protection more manageable, more reliable and more affordable than legacy approaches.
- New company aims to matchmake Aussie brands with CX emerging tech
- Amart Furniture appoints former ALDI, Westpac marketer as customer GM
- UniSuper appoints first chief strategy and marketing officer
- WA investment firm Minderoo brings on Joe Pollard
- CMO profile: Why we need to better understand the emotions behind decision making