- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Modern, Web-Scale Data Protection for the Cloud Era
In today’s application driven, cloud agnostic world, many organisations still rely on legacy, multiple point backup and recovery products that consist of backup software, target storage, media and master servers, and cloud gateways, all from different suppliers. Constant forklift upgrades and complex management UIs make it expensive to manage the current backup and recovery environments. How can keeping your data safe be made simpler and more cost effective? Download this complimentary paper to find out how.