- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
Modern, Web-Scale Data Protection for the Cloud Era
In today’s application driven, cloud agnostic world, many organizations still rely on legacy, multiple point backup and recovery products that consist of backup software, target storage, media and master servers, and cloud gateways, all from different vendors. With slow backups and long recovery times of their existing backup products, organizations are unable to meet their tight business SLAs. Constant forklift upgrades and complex management UIs make it expensive to manage the current backup and recovery environments. There has to be a simpler, more cost-effective way to keep your data safe.This is the problem that Cohesity is designed to solve, with an entirely new approach to data protection. Download this complimentary resource now to keep your data safe.
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?