- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Modern, Web-Scale Data Protection for the Cloud Era
In today’s application driven, cloud agnostic world, many organisations still rely on legacy, multiple point backup and recovery products that consist of backup software, target storage, media and master servers, and cloud gateways, all from different suppliers. Constant forklift upgrades and complex management UIs make it expensive to manage the current backup and recovery environments. How can keeping your data safe be made simpler and more cost effective? Download this complimentary paper to find out how.