- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
CASE STUDY: City of Santa Barbara Delivers Valuable Secondary Data Protection with Cohesity
The City of Santa Barbara, California is located just 90 miles northwest of Los Angeles is the county seat of Santa Barbara County with a population of just over 90,000. Santa Barbara functions similar to a big city because it manages its own police and fire departments, city waterfront, and airport, managing an annual operating budget of just over $350M with approximately 1600 employees. The IT team supports all technology functions and operations for the City, including data backup and protection. Read this case study to gain insights of what the City of Santa Barbara achieved.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads