- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
CASE STUDY: City of Santa Barbara Delivers Valuable Secondary Data Protection with Cohesity
The City of Santa Barbara, California is located just 90 miles northwest of Los Angeles is the county seat of Santa Barbara County with a population of just over 90,000. Santa Barbara functions similar to a big city because it manages its own police and fire departments, city waterfront, and airport, managing an annual operating budget of just over $350M with approximately 1600 employees. The IT team supports all technology functions and operations for the City, including data backup and protection. Read this case study to gain insights of what the City of Santa Barbara achieved.