Buyer’s Guide to Modern Web-Scale Backup & Recovery
There can be few areas of mainstream IT technology that are more important and more in need of innovation than backup and recovery. While the need to keep data and applications safe as well as ensure their fast and reliable restoration remains of critical importance, the needs for data protection have changed with the modern digital business. Today’s digitally transformed IT needs a backup and recovery solution that has kept pace with the demands of our digital world. Download this complimentary resource to uncover your next recovery solution.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales