- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Choosing the right network partner
An effective digital strategy is a prerequisite for success – whether you’re optimising your operations or expanding internationally, selecting the right network partner to facilitate your growth will be one of your business’ most fundamental choices. Different businesses have different needs, but whether you need to provision a multi-cloud environment which leverages programmable networking or just need a fast, reliable connection between Hong Kong and London, choosing a network partner begins with understanding your requirements.