- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Networks 2020: The foundation for the global enterprise digital journey
Enterprises across the globe are being challenged by new business demands to build agile network platforms that can support the digital transformation of operations and business processes. The growth of these digital companies has been unparalleled in both speed and scale. The challenge for CIOs is developing this flexible network and IT infrastructure while also using new technology to drive efficiency, deliver business digital goals, and support agile innovation. This paper explores the digital priorities of today's enterprise organisations, as well as the increasing importance of the network as a platform for digital initiatives. It also shares insights on building a digital network architecture to support your business agenda.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?