- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
How to get the conversation right
With the world becoming more and more digitally focused, developing close relationships and real connections with customers and employees is a must. The way we can do this is through conversation - after all, conversations are what people use to get things done. Chatbots probably wouldn’t be the first solution you’d think of to address this issue, and we wouldn’t blame you.