- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
IDC Marketscape for SD-Wan Managed Services
Digital transformation can be complex and may put a strain on your resources. Discover why IDC recognized Verizon as a leader in their IDC Marketscape TM for SD-WAN Managed Services, and how working with an experienced solution provider can help you navigate potential pitfalls.
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
- Outsourcing IT to mitigate security risks