- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
IDC Marketscape for SD-Wan Managed Services
Digital transformation can be complex and may put a strain on your resources. Discover why IDC recognized Verizon as a leader in their IDC Marketscape TM for SD-WAN Managed Services, and how working with an experienced solution provider can help you navigate potential pitfalls.
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?