- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Key Considerations when adopting an SSL/TLS Strategy
According to research by F5 Labs, more than 81% of all web page loads are now encrypted with SSL/TLS, which means that we are moving very quickly toward an Internet where nearly every piece of data in transit will be encrypted. However, the rise of SSL/TLS isn’t all good news. Attackers are increasingly hiding insidious attacks within encrypted traffic—which means that the security protocol itself has become a threat vector. Regaining visibility into that encrypted traffic is one of the most important steps you can take to protect your apps, your data, and your business Find out how today.