- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
Key Considerations when adopting an SSL/TLS Strategy
According to research by F5 Labs, more than 81% of all web page loads are now encrypted with SSL/TLS, which means that we are moving very quickly toward an Internet where nearly every piece of data in transit will be encrypted. However, the rise of SSL/TLS isn’t all good news. Attackers are increasingly hiding insidious attacks within encrypted traffic—which means that the security protocol itself has become a threat vector. Regaining visibility into that encrypted traffic is one of the most important steps you can take to protect your apps, your data, and your business Find out how today.
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up