- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
Fighting Fraud in Financial Services? How Blockchain Can Help
Fraud is a massive and growing challenge for the financial services industry, representing a loss of up to 3% of annual revenues according to a recent LexisNexis Risk Solutions survey.1 For every dollar they lose to fraud, companies incur an additional $2.67 in costs.
We believe that blockchain can underpin new financial services transactions that transform our ability to counter fraudulent financial activities.
Read more to find out how.
- Here's why private equity is putting ‘buckets of money’ into IT companies
- Watchdog calls for ‘new safety duty’ compliance over recalled products
- RIoT Solutions wins multimillion-dollar contract from QLD Govt
- US cyber vendor KnowBe4 lands in A/NZ
- DTA calls time on Cloud Services Panel with launch of new marketplace