- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
Slow Data Kills Business
We live in an era where customer experience trumps product features and functions. How do you exceed customer’s expectations every time they interact with your organization? By leveraging more information and applying insights you have learned over time. Turning data-driven power into delightful experiences will give you the advantages required to succeed in today’s climate of one-click shopping and crowd-sourced feedback.
- When Windows 10 feature upgrades collide
- Call for public service to build ‘deep capabilities’ in analytics, AI and automation
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network