- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Slow Data Kills Business
We live in an era where customer experience trumps product features and functions. How do you exceed customer’s expectations every time they interact with your organization? By leveraging more information and applying insights you have learned over time. Turning data-driven power into delightful experiences will give you the advantages required to succeed in today’s climate of one-click shopping and crowd-sourced feedback.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?