- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Essential Guide to Network Modernisation
IT professionals will need to understand how to navigate through an increasingly complex environment, with a vast range of options available, in order to add real value to their organisations. successful network design must be aligned to help deliver a number of strategic and operational drivers, including the core mission of the business and changing workforce requirements.
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners