- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Getting it Right – How to Future-Proof Your Digital Network Architecture
This paper explores the driving forces behind WAN investments, the risks of getting your network architecture wrong, and how to avoid the pitfalls, as well as the key considerations for building a futureproof platform to support your business.