- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Secure. Ensuring Resilience & Prosperity in a Digital Economy
Today, the risk of cyber weapons and sophisticated hacking pose a greater threat to the United States than the risk of physical attacks. With the U.S economy losing between $57 and $109 billion a year to malicious cyber activity, it is clear that the United States needs a national policy agenda in the cybersecurity sphere. This eBook discusses how the United States can better prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber threats. Please let me know if you are able to help here and whether you need anything else.
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners