- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
Secure. Ensuring Resilience & Prosperity in a Digital Economy
Today, the risk of cyber weapons and sophisticated hacking pose a greater threat to the United States than the risk of physical attacks. With the U.S economy losing between $57 and $109 billion a year to malicious cyber activity, it is clear that the United States needs a national policy agenda in the cybersecurity sphere. This eBook discusses how the United States can better prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber threats. Please let me know if you are able to help here and whether you need anything else.