- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
Secure. Ensuring Resilience & Prosperity in a Digital Economy
Today, the risk of cyber weapons and sophisticated hacking pose a greater threat to the United States than the risk of physical attacks. With the U.S economy losing between $57 and $109 billion a year to malicious cyber activity, it is clear that the United States needs a national policy agenda in the cybersecurity sphere. This eBook discusses how the United States can better prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber threats. Please let me know if you are able to help here and whether you need anything else.
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?