- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
Cyberattacks are no longer just a problem for security professionals. If your organization experiences a data breach, the impact is felt across the business. These attacks often end up costing organizations both financially and with their reputation amongst customers; with reported data breaches on the rise, complacency is no longer an option. This report from Verizon provides an in depth look at the state of the threat landscape in 2018, providing information on the biggest risks currently facing businesses and the steps you should be taking to defend against them.