2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
Cyberattacks are no longer just a problem for security professionals. If your organization experiences a data breach, the impact is felt across the business. These attacks often end up costing organizations both financially and with their reputation amongst customers; with reported data breaches on the rise, complacency is no longer an option. This report from Verizon provides an in depth look at the state of the threat landscape in 2018, providing information on the biggest risks currently facing businesses and the steps you should be taking to defend against them.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal