- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
Cyberattacks are no longer just a problem for security professionals. If your organization experiences a data breach, the impact is felt across the business. These attacks often end up costing organizations both financially and with their reputation amongst customers; with reported data breaches on the rise, complacency is no longer an option. This report from Verizon provides an in depth look at the state of the threat landscape in 2018, providing information on the biggest risks currently facing businesses and the steps you should be taking to defend against them.