- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
IDC MarketScape – U.S. Incident Readiness, Response, and Resiliency Services 2018 Vendor Assessment – Beyond the Big 5 Consultancies
Traditionally, incident response has been focused on identifying and containing security breaches or attacks, however, now they also cover pre-attack preparedness, and post-attack resiliency. The breadth of these services can make evaluating incident response services a challenging task for many organizations. And, with a heavily fragmented marketplace some organizations end up choosing multiple IR providers to deliver specific services. This IDC MarketScape report evaluates 19 U.S businesses that offer IR services, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses.
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?