- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
The Evolution of Application Delivery
An increasingly competitive landscape requires Enterprises have the ability to react quicker. To support these business needs, Enterprise IT organizations have had to make significant changes in the way they build and deliver applications.