- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
State of the CIO 2018
The 2018 State of the CIO survey is the leading annual survey across Australia and New Zealand that examines the plans of technology and digital chiefs. The survey enables senior executives to benchmark themselves against their peers in the marketplace. It is a barometer of how IT groups are perceived by their organisations and highlights the status of CIOs’ relationships with other c-level executives, their ability to innovate, their leadership challenges, and career progression. The survey is held in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?