State of the CIO 2018
The 2018 State of the CIO survey is the leading annual survey across Australia and New Zealand that examines the plans of technology and digital chiefs. The survey enables senior executives to benchmark themselves against their peers in the marketplace. It is a barometer of how IT groups are perceived by their organisations and highlights the status of CIOs’ relationships with other c-level executives, their ability to innovate, their leadership challenges, and career progression. The survey is held in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal