- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
State of the CIO 2018
The 2018 State of the CIO survey is the leading annual survey across Australia and New Zealand that examines the plans of technology and digital chiefs. The survey enables senior executives to benchmark themselves against their peers in the marketplace. It is a barometer of how IT groups are perceived by their organisations and highlights the status of CIOs’ relationships with other c-level executives, their ability to innovate, their leadership challenges, and career progression. The survey is held in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council.