- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
State of the CIO 2018
The 2018 State of the CIO survey is the leading annual survey across Australia and New Zealand that examines the plans of technology and digital chiefs. The survey enables senior executives to benchmark themselves against their peers in the marketplace. It is a barometer of how IT groups are perceived by their organisations and highlights the status of CIOs’ relationships with other c-level executives, their ability to innovate, their leadership challenges, and career progression. The survey is held in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council.