- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
Acrobat DC security overview
When you trust your business's information to a third-party application, security is critical. Adobe had more than 20 years of leadership in secure digital documents, and pioneered the standard for PDF and digital signatures.
- Call for public service to build ‘deep capabilities’ in analytics, AI and automation
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption