- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Maximise Investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC
Documents are the foundation of any business. The majority of businesses today use Microsoft applications to create, manage, and share documents both inside and outside the organisation. By adding Adobe Acrobat DC with PDF services to your company's existing Office 365 and SharePoint workflows, you can help users across your company simplify day-to-day tasks and increase overall productivity.