- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
Maximise Investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC
Documents are the foundation of any business. The majority of businesses today use Microsoft applications to create, manage, and share documents both inside and outside the organisation. By adding Adobe Acrobat DC with PDF services to your company's existing Office 365 and SharePoint workflows, you can help users across your company simplify day-to-day tasks and increase overall productivity.
- Apple edges closer to cursory code review for all Mac apps
- Microsoft lets SMB workers share Office on a single PC with expanded M365 Business rights
- Microsoft adds more reasons for enterprise users to run Edge on mobile devices
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- Windows 7 upgrade nag messages start to show up