- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
Accelerate you Business with Electronic Signatures
Electronic signatures are the way businesses get documents signed and close deals faster. Today, e-signature solutions have evolved to encompass much more than just collecting signatures electronically - leading solutions automate the entire process, from document creation and assembly, to collaboration and execution, to archiving.
- Call for public service to build ‘deep capabilities’ in analytics, AI and automation
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption