- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
Today, WAN edge infrastructure is changing rapidly as I&O leaders responsible for networking face new and dynamic business requirements, including innovative application architectures and on-premises and Cloud-based deployment models. Because of these requirements, selecting the right WAN edge infrastructure solution to meet their specific business needs can be a difficult task. This Gartner Magic Quadrant report evaluates the 20 most significant WAN edge infrastructure vendors.