- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
Today, WAN edge infrastructure is changing rapidly as I&O leaders responsible for networking face new and dynamic business requirements, including innovative application architectures and on-premises and Cloud-based deployment models. Because of these requirements, selecting the right WAN edge infrastructure solution to meet their specific business needs can be a difficult task. This Gartner Magic Quadrant report evaluates the 20 most significant WAN edge infrastructure vendors.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?