- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
Today, WAN edge infrastructure is changing rapidly as I&O leaders responsible for networking face new and dynamic business requirements, including innovative application architectures and on-premises and Cloud-based deployment models. Because of these requirements, selecting the right WAN edge infrastructure solution to meet their specific business needs can be a difficult task. This Gartner Magic Quadrant report evaluates the 20 most significant WAN edge infrastructure vendors.