- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
How coffee can improve security.
Single isolated events or an annual training exercise are not enough to get people to buy into security. Claire Pales. Pales is the author of the best-selling “The Secure CIO”, specialises in security and risk at advisory firm IBRS and once worked as head of security for a major web-based entertainment company. Read this report on how you can increase employee engagement.
- Here's why private equity is putting ‘buckets of money’ into IT companies
- Watchdog calls for ‘new safety duty’ compliance over recalled products
- RIoT Solutions wins multimillion-dollar contract from QLD Govt
- US cyber vendor KnowBe4 lands in A/NZ
- DTA calls time on Cloud Services Panel with launch of new marketplace