University of Technology Sydney and NTT ICT partner on cloud-first strategy
As part of its cloud-first strategy, UTS places extremely high emphasis on the availability and security of its users’ data. The university recently adopted Microsoft Office 365 for all students and staff, while maintaining strict guidelines around data sovereignty and security. Doing so has “enabled huge productivity and collaboration gains between students, lecturers, and other faculty staff,” says Steve McEwan, Technical Services Manager, UTS.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal