- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
WHAT IS 802.11AX (WI-FI 6)? And why you need it
A lot has changed in recent years. The growth and diversity of clients as well as the types of applications and traffic being generated meant wireless standards needed to evolve to keep pace. Latency sensitive voice and video traffic are sharing airspace with IoT devices that are sending small data packets – which will slow down a wireless network.
To solve this problem, wireless networks need to provide a more efficient way to handle this growing and diverse amount of traffic as well as bandwidth needs, download this whitepaper to find the solution.
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?